The Rage Topic

(Said I wasn’t reposting this I lied)

You know the drill anger goes here not everywhere else.

FUCKING CAPITALISE THE T ON THAT THREAD TITLE

LEARN @ FUCKING CAPS

LIEK EM!!11!!!1$

My computer crashed today and I had to reinstall Windows >.> Luckily I got my files out tho, Linux saves the day!

I nominate this thread be slated for deletion.

I also nominate that this forum become a democracy.

Both requests have been denied.

WHY THE FUCKING FUCK IS THERE NO FUCKING CAPSRAGE IN THE FUCKING OP?!!?!?1+1+11

So I forgot to hit shift when making the topic… It’s not that bad.

So how long till this, goes from CAPS LOCK RAGE, to anger and talking about valid things. (took the old one 12 pages)

I never posted in the orginal Rage topic, but somehow you SUCKERED ME INTO POSTING HERE!!!

The amount of rage in this topic is WAY TOO FUCKING LOW. and that makes me slightly annoyed.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

I’M SHOUTING!

THE TIMER STOPPED IT’S ALL A BIG TROLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its still going you paranoid tard.

Someone needs to make a better rage thread. A rage thread without capitals is Oxymoronic.

I just cannot be sufficiently angry in this environment.

reading the last comments actually made me feel angry.

im pretty pissed about whatever happened to the forum

They erased all the posts because everyone was getting too emotional in your breakup thread.

Way to go.

I just tried to run Minerva fucking Metastasis, which I needed to patch with a patch that didn’t fucking work, and now I can’t fucking take it off the fucking machine. FUCK!

Raging enough?

Founded in 2004, Leakfree.org became one of the first online communities dedicated to Valve’s Source engine development. It is more famously known for the formation of Black Mesa: Source under the 'Leakfree Modification Team' handle in September 2004.